Join Spa 35 owner Warren Danforth as he shares research on the surprising lack of consumer understanding of aesthetic treatments. Find out how to narrow this understanding gap and reveal business opportunities. See how energy-based technologies and marketing both play key roles in changing current market paradigms in the Med Spa business.
- Understanding patient demands and where are the gaps
- Opportunity to increase customer satisfaction and sales
- Overview of established and emerging energy-based modalities
- Research on consumer knowledge gap about achievable cosmetic outcomes with energy-based devices
- Revealing guided patient journey through engagement and education
Spa 35 Med Spa
Warren Danforth is the owner of Spa 35 Med Spa, which launched operations in 2006. Since then, Spa 35 has utilized a broad menu of injectables and energy-based cosmetic procedures to achieve the best possible outcomes for its clients. Its energy-based devices include Profound, CO2RE CO2, Picoway Resolve, Sublative and Sublime devices. Spa 35 is also a leader in the sales and digital marketing efforts necessary to succeed in today’s competitive medical spa environment. By delivering outstanding services and leveraging social media, Spa 35 has gathered hundreds of five-star customer reviews, creating a reputation for excellence among its clients and within the aesthetic industry.
- Non-members: Free
- AmSpa Basic members: Free
- AmSpa Plus members: Free
After proceeding through checkout, you will receive an email with a downloadable pdf. This document will give you a link to access to the videos.