- How changing skin color and geographic relocation put our skins and ourselves at high risk for many diseases, including cancer and chronic photo-aging
- A step by step look at how skin pigment is created, for a thorough understanding of which cells and systems are involved
- New insights into the activation of melanogenesis that have led to new insight into better clinical treatment opportunities
- Risk vs reward evaluation (taking skin type and ethnicity into consideration) of current treatment options including laser and light therapies, cosmetic and medical needling, prescription treatments and clinical skin care options, including new ingredients available to the skin care industry
- Benefits of combining low risk modalities and effective professional treatments with pharmaceutical grade skin car for optimal results
Attendees will leave with a thorough understanding of what professional recommendations to make according to the science of what has been proven to work, including a new understanding of the melanogensis communication pathways and with a clear manner to communicate to the client where the program may fail if they are not compliant.
Candace Noonan, LE, Master Trainer for Dermaconcepts
Candace Noonan is a licensed aesthetician and master trainer for DermaConcepts, exclusive distributor of Environ Skin Care in the United States. She holds certificates for internationally recognized programs including Advanced Skin Analysis, Dermal Needling, and Oncology Esthetics.
After purchasing the webinar, you will be given access to the video. After your payment is processed, you will receive an email with a downloadable pdf. This document will give you a link to access to the video.
- AmSpa Plus members: Free
- AmSpa Basic members: Free
- Non-members: Free