The rise of the #MeToo Movement in late 2017 has brought about a national conversation over sexual assault and harassment. Women and men from all industries have been revealing tragic stories of sexual assault and harassment in the workplace, and it has become far more prevalent than previously acknowledged. During this webinar we will address the ins and outs of sexual harassment and provide employers of all sizes, in all industries, best practices to prevent workplace harassment and in turn insure themselves against very costly litigation.
Renee Coover, JD, Associate, ByrdAdatto
- Types of sexual harassment and misconduct
- The current statistics on workplace harassment
- The #MeToo movement and its impact on complaints of sexual harassment in the workplace
- Proactive steps for employers to prevent workplace harassment
- The importance of employment policies
- How to appropriately conduct an investigation once an employee complains
- Non-members: $60
- AmSpa Basic members: $30
- AmSpa Plus members: Free
After purchasing the webinar, you will be given access to the videos. After your payment is processed, you will receive an email with a downloadable pdf. This document will give you a link to access to the videos.