8:45 - 9:00 am | Continental Breakfast and Registration
9:00 - 10:00 am | Welcome and Opening Session: Building Leaders From Scratch—How Today’s Leaders Will Shape Tomorrow’s $10 Billion Medical Spa Market
This is one of the only industries in which thinking compassionately about others and improving their lives can make you rich. How do you balance the opportunity to build million-dollar brands with the responsibility you have for others’ appearance, confidence, and self-worth? The answer lies in how you position yourself, and what you project to your patients and your team. Although there are many techniques and processes that, if employed, will increase your bottom line, the key to leadership and success in this industry is conveying compassion toward others. And if you do that, success will follow.
- What defines success in this industry? Money? Results?
- How much money can you actually make? How much money should you make?
- What do the best medical spa leaders do to build successful brands?
- The case for expansion vs. the case for staying small.
10:00 am - 2:00 pm | Performance Intelligence—Take Your Leadership to the Next Level
Performance Intelligence, the principles of sport psychology brought to the business world, helps leaders evaluate how “smart” they are about how well they perform. This approach effectively trains and coaches leaders to take their professional game to the next level. Performance Intelligence is simple at its core: thoughts lead to actions, actions lead to results. When a leader’s thoughts and actions are in alignment, they can achieve consistent, elite performance results. Whether you are seeking to advance your personal leadership, more effectively lead your medical aesthetic team, or grow your medical aesthetic business, you will learn how to train your mental game to fulfill those goals. This workshop will focus on the thinking techniques to decrease doubt, close the confidence gap and perform your best when it matters most.
We will focus on your past performances. Acknowledging those successes and failures allows you to apply those experiences and chart an improved success trajectory. Through that lens, we will focus on the four essential elements of an effective leader’s plan:
- Vision: A clear picture of the future state you want to realize and are committed to achieving.
- Strategy: The three priority areas of focus consistently used to achieve your vision.
- Identity: The unique mix of your personality, strengths, gifts and talents that equip you to carry out your strategy.
- Purpose: The greater passion that motivates you and calls you forward to action and effectiveness.
You will have a greater understanding of your leadership strengths and purpose, commitment to a compelling vision, and confidence in the strategy to fulfill your greatest professional vision.
10:00 am – 12:00 pm | Leadership Training
12:00 - 1:00 pm | Lunch/Visiting With Vendors
1:00 - 3:00 pm | Leadership Training
After Day 1, you will be prepared for the balance of the Next! Level agenda as it builds on the Performance Intelligence foundation by equipping you to more confidently execute your business toward the success you desire.
3:00-5:00pm | Next! Level Activity: Golf/Whitewater Rafting