AmSpa Seeks Marketing Administrative Assistant to Join the Team!
Friday, December 5, 2014
The American Med Spa Association (AmSpa) is an association dedicated to
providing comprehensive, relevant and timely legal and business resources for the
medical aesthetic industry throughout the United States.
We are looking for an energetic, conscientious,
highly competent and detail-oriented individual who enjoys making a difference
and being part of a team, and takes pride in their career to work in a
fast-paced entrepreneurial office as an entry level Marketing Administrative
Assistant who will help with everyday tasks and more in our Chicago office.
- Serves as the first contact for general incoming
calls and e-mails.
- Provides general administrative support to
directors as needed, including file organization, travel arrangements, meeting
organization, association renewal duties and more, as assigned.
- Provides strong social media marketing skills,
especially with LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
- Manages in-house and outside event logistics.
- Manages website data entry/article posting.
- Coordinates of partner webinar production,
posting and marketing.
- Order/organize office supplies and take care of
- Manage staff travel arrangements.
- Other duties as assigned
- 2+ years of relevant work experience and high
school diploma required; bachelor’s degree in English, Communications or
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office suite, e-mail,
Internet and social media.
- Must be able to prioritize, work independently and
work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Requires strong communication skills, both
analytical and problem-solving, as well as a positive outlook and personality.
Also requires the ability to work with confidential documents.
- Must have a strong attention to detail and
excellent organizational skills.
- Must be proficient in writing with a marketing
slant with excellent attention to detail.
- Needs to possess excellent professional interpersonal
- Social media marketing experience and
familiarity with the medical aesthetic industry a plus.
- Must have the ability to work well in a team
environment, and with outside clients and vendors.
If you want to be part of a high-growth association where you will learn
basic marketing skills to advance your career to the next level, please contact
us. Please do not apply if you do not meet the qualifications.
- To apply for this position, please send your
cover letter and resume with salary requirements to email@example.com. No
phone calls, please!
- PLEASE NOTE: Interviews for this position
will NOT begin until after January 1, 2015.