Posted By Administration,
Friday, May 24, 2019
| Comments (0)
By Alex R. Thiersch, JD, CEO of the American Med Spa Association (AmSpa)
Starting next Saturday, June 1, AmSpa will host its Asheville Medical Spa & Aesthetic Boot Camp EXTRA at the Omni Grove Park Inn. We’re extremely excited for the opportunity to help medical aesthetic professionals develop their practices in this beautiful setting. There’s still time to register for the event—just click here to sign up. Here is a quick overview of the program:
Saturday, June 1
The Boot Camp begins at 8 a.m. with a continental breakfast, followed at 8:30 a.m. with my opening keynote. From there, we will move into the main program:
- 9 – 10:30 a.m.: The Plan, presented by Bryan Durocher (Durocher Enterprises)—What are the most effective ways to develop a business plan for your medical spa? Medical Spa Consultant Bryan Durocher discusses the ins and outs of the planning process and helps determine how long it realistically takes to open a practice.
- 11 – 11:30 a.m.: The Marketing Plan, presented by Terri Ross (Terri Ross Consulting)—Renowned medical spa consultant Terri Ross shows you how to most effectively market your practice using market research and defining your objectives.
- 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. The Social Media Plan, presented by Danielle Smith (Smith & Popov)—This session will help you determine how to promote your medical aesthetic practice using cutting-edge social media techniques.
- 1:30 – 3:30 p.m.: The Law, presented by Alex Thiersch (AmSpa) and Renee E. Coover (ByrdAdatto)—In this presentation, we’ll discuss the long-standing and emerging legal issues that every medical spa owner needs to know about. As you can imagine, there is a lot to cover here, since new concerns seem to be arising daily lately.
- 4 – 5 p.m.: The Lessons, presented by Louis Frisina—Every medical spa is different, but the successful ones share several common traits. In this session, Business Strategy Consultant Louis Frisina discusses the qualities that are typically found in practices that bring in a significant amount of revenue.
- 5 – 6 p.m.: The Team, presented by Bryan Durocher (Durocher Enterprises)—A medical spa is only as good as its personnel, so it’s important to make sure that you hire a staff that can do everything you want it to—and more. In this session, you’ll learn about recruiting, hiring and retaining employees who can make your medical spa dreams come true.
Saturday will wrap up with a cocktail reception from 6 – 7:30 p.m.
Sunday, June 2
Once again, the Boot Camp begins at 8 a.m. with a continental breakfast.
- 8:30 – 9 a.m.: Anatomy of a $5-Million Med Spa, presented by Alex Thiersch (AmSpa)—Have you ever wondered what the difference is between your medical spa and one that’s mega-successful? It might be less significant than you think. This presentation will show what a $5-million med spa is doing right—and what you might be doing wrong.
- 9 – 10 a.m.: The Financials, presented by Bryan Durocher (Durocher Enterprises)—At the end of the day, the money you’re bringing in is the most important measure of your practice’s success. This presentation will, among other things, demonstrate how to properly develop a budget and use metrics to determine your med spa’s strengths and weaknesses.
- 10:30 – 11:30 a.m.: The Digital Marketing Ecosystem, presented by Audrey Neff (Crystal Clear Digital Marketing)—Find out how to effectively spread the word about your medical aesthetic practice and how best to determine what’s working and what’s not. Your practice’s digital presence is more important than ever before, and curating it should be a top priority.
- 11:30 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.: Medical Aesthetic Hot Topics Panel, featuring Page Piland (Galderma), Audrey Neff (Crystal Clear Digital Marketing), Terri Ross (Terri Ross Consulting) and Nealy Skeldon (Environ Skincare)—This panel, moderated by yours truly, will feature a spirited discussion of the current issues and events that concern medical spa owners and operators.
- 1 – 1:45 p.m.: The Consultation, presented by Terri Ross (Terri Ross Consulting)—As the old saying goes, you never get a second chance to make a first impression. Learn how to put your best foot forward with effective patient consultations—and how to turn them into consistent business.
- 1:45 – 2:45 p.m.: The Long-term Revenue, presented by Bryan Durocher (Durocher Enterprises)—Simply being successful isn’t enough for a medical aesthetic practice; you have to know how to maintain and grow your success. In this session, Bryan will show you how to build patient loyalty and move your business forward.
Monday, June 3
The Boot Camp begins at 8:30 a.m. with a continental breakfast.
- 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.: Making Money in Your Medical Spa, presented by Terri Ross (Terri Ross Consulting)—Learn about the most profitable and popular treatments available to your practice, and get a preview of The Roadmap to a 7-figure Medical Spa—Terri’s sales training course—which will show you how to convert web leads and develop phone skills, both of which are vital to medical spa success.
Also, you’ll have the chance to visit with a number of exceptional vendors throughout this event. Attend the Asheville Medical Spa Boot Camp EXTRA to check out the latest and greatest from the following companies:
We hope you can join us in Asheville next weekend. This AmSpa Boot Camp is a tremendous opportunity to get your medical aesthetic business headed in the right direction and learn some tips and tricks that can take it to the next level. Click here to register!
AmSpa's Med Spa & Aesthetic Boot Camps
Business and Financials
Med Spa Law
Med Spa Trends